Friday, August 19, 2011

New Marketing: County and Military Home Buyers Guides

For several years, I have been using a County specific and VA Military Home Buyers Guide to provide to my clients. It has been a great way to obtain leads from craigslist and backpage and to use as handouts at open houses.
I have decided to co-brand this item with local area real estate agents wanting to network to increase leads and build upon client relationships. I have produced these guides:
King
Pierce
Snohomish
North Puget Sound
Olympic Penninsula
SW Washington
Kitsap
Thurston
Tri-Cities
Spokane
Additionally, I have Western WA Military Installations and JBLM specific.
Rates are great right now, the market is rich with houses at great prices, and buyers can get good loans. This is one of the best times for buying I have seen since I started in this business in 1987. If you are serious about finding a new way to reach buyers, let's talk! Call me at (253) 536-5626; ext.304 or email me at gwsmith@lendscape.com and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment